Speakup version 1.00

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Thu Oct 18 12:17:43 EDT 2001

I'm very glad to hear this! Sorry I didn't get a chance to cvs the latest
to verify the cut/past stuff but I'm anxious to download and install the
package.

While I'm here, where can I get a complete list of synths and parameters
that I can use in my speakup configurator program? It's been quiet lately
but I do intend to keep on this. Can I find it inside the speakup source
somewhere? If so, where? I'm not experienced in digging stuff out of
patches (.dif files). Though I could dig around in there and see what I
find. I just figured a "heads up" could save me a bunch of hunt and peck
time:).