Redhat situation2

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Wed Oct 17 10:57:51 EDT 2001

Hi, Gina:

You know the reason why Exploiter wouldn't show you the Redhat directory
don't you? It proves they're really scared of the competition. What better
proof could there be? <big evil grin>

				Janina

On Tue, 16 Oct 2001, Georgina wrote:

> Hi All
>
> Many thanks to those who pointed out that the iso images were in fact on the
> Speakup site.  Its rather strange when I told ftp explorer to go up to the
> level of the disks directory, it'll only show me the Debian directory but if
> I add /redhat it finds it.  So I thought that they had been removed and
> asked on the list.
>
> Gena
>
> Please Note:
> My words are free but they're not for resale!  See the New General Public
> Licence:
>
> Announcing:
> Blindness Advocacy and Self - Help Online.
> or visit www.bashonline.org
>
> Personal Contact Details:
> E-mail: gena at gena-j.net WWW Site: http://www.gena-j.net
>
> Mobile phone (UK) 07951 196268

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development
				Governmental Relations Group
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at
http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp