ISAPNP and Linux-2.4.10:

Dawes, Stephen Stephen.Dawes at gov.calgary.ab.ca
Tue Oct 16 13:14:58 EDT 2001

The problem that I am having is that I am now seeing information that I
never saw under 2.2.17.  Now, I am seeing 2 additional cards, eth2 and
eth3 when I configure Eth0 and Eth1.  Isn't that just a nice little
trick.  Secondly I am getting the error
HW: Read-Write error: Address MisMapped.
This is why I am thinking that something is different.

It is a new error on me, but that is not nothing to be proud of on my
part.

Gene, did you upgrade ISAPNP as well, my version is 1.22, and I noticed
that there is a 1.26 verson available?

Steve Dawes
PHONE:  (403) 268-5527.