[jp_sc at yahoo.com: Submission Form for LAC2 Presentations]

Buddy Brannan davros at ycardz.com
Tue Oct 16 10:58:37 EDT 2001

----- Forwarded message from JP Schnapper-Casteras <jp_sc at yahoo.com> -----

To: fdawg at speechinfo.org, ocularis-devel at lists.sourceforge.net,
   ocularis-conference at lists.sourceforge.net, kde-accessibility at kde.org,
   blinux-list at redhat.com

Dear All,
     I have written up a very basic submission form for presentations at the
2nd Linux Accessibility Conference.  I am trying to keep the rules and form
fields to fill out to a minimum; it should be fairly apparent what subjects
are pertinent to the conference (if not, feel free to ask or submit a form
anyway).  For each presentation you are interested in making please provide
the following information (more detailed information may be requested later):

Note: Group presentations are also welcome; there may not be time for all
presentations, instead a text or electronic form of the presentation will be
provided to conference attendees.

<submission form>
Presenter's Name and Contact Information:
Presenter's Organization:
Presentation Title:
classroom)
Abstract: maximum of 1 - 2 paragraphs

Special Needs: (e.g., demonstration equipment, assistance)
Attendance: (physical, remote)
Demonstrations: (yes [of what?], no)
Comments or Questions:
</submission form>

Please e-mail your complete version of the form to jpsc at users.sourceforge.net
(with the knowledge that your presentation proposal will be posted publicly).
 Once I have this information about basic presentation proposals, I will
provide more detailed information about lenth requirements, due dates, etc.
Thanks so much.

Best,

--JP Schnapper-Casteras