Red Hat 7.2

Dawes, Stephen Stephen.Dawes at gov.calgary.ab.ca
Mon Oct 15 10:34:05 EDT 2001

I haven't checked lately, but doesn't metalab have a redhat tree.  If
so, you could find what you need there, and then do the mentioned rsync.

If memory serves me:
www.metalabs.unc.edu

If not, I am sure that someone will correct the metalabs URL for you!

Good luck!

Stephen Dawes B.A. B.Sc.
Web Business Office, The City of Calgary
PHONE:  (403) 268-5527
FAX:  (403) 268-6423
E-MAIL:  stephen.dawes at gov.calgary.ab.ca
Internet:  http://www.gov.calgary.ab.ca

This communication is intended ONLY for the use of the person or entity
named above and may contain information that is confidential or legally
privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient named above or a person
responsible for delivering messages or communications to the intended
recipient, YOU ARE  HEREBY NOTIFIED that any use, distribution, or
copying of this communication or any of the information contained in it
is strictly prohibited.
immediately by telephone and then destroy or delete this communication,
or return it to us by mail if requested by us.

Thank you for your attention and co-operation.