Oreilly Books

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Fri Oct 12 18:08:23 EDT 2001

Thanks to Keith for referring me to Lenny and it is not a Lenora! it is
Lenny.

He was very nice and all one needs to do is provide him with an agency or
doctor's
letter certifying  his or her disability which prevents him or her from
reading  conventional print and it can be faxed.

I haven't yet gotten anything but I'm sure that when he has them available
that he will let me know how to obtain the books.

One condition he specifies is that RFBD does already have permission to
distribute the Oreilly books.  Well, as most of us know, that's another
story as RFBD certainly doesn't make an effort to keep their web site
up-to-date with which books are available from them in electronic format.
They're supposed to have MicroSoft and IBM specific books as well but the
only reference is a very outdated list in a zip file that one can
download.

Will say no more!  But if you're currious and have an RFBD membership,
might want to ask them to provide you with a list of which Oreilly books
they do have available in etext format.

Amanda Lee