Building debian boot disks.

Tommy Moore tmoore at cmrc.org
Thu Oct 11 08:15:58 EDT 2001

Hi guys. Have started the process of building the boot disks for the Woody
distribution of debian and I've ran in to a problem.
With the compact version of the kernelit will not compile with even one
speakup synth driver added in because the system says that speakup takes
up too much room for the mimage to finish compiling.
What I'm going to have to do is to take out some of the options to get
this to work, any ideas on what I should remove so that speakup can be
added.
This isn't the main kernel used to install the system that most people
will be using so there won't be any problems if your going to use the
standard install disks that everybody uses.
Thanks guys for any thoughts.

Tommy