Trplayer?

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Tue Oct 9 21:24:23 EDT 2001

In follow up to my previous message, I found the silence treatment comes
when I run trplayer from a standard user. If I do it from root, it plays
loud and clear! I don't get any permission errors under standard user -
just silence til the file finishes. Is there a device I need to change the
permissions on? I changed permissions on /dev/dsp so mpg123 and play would
work under non-root users.

Sorry for so much trouble but I'm closing in on this one.:)