SB Live in Linux?

Georgina gena at gena-j.net
Tue Oct 9 06:07:57 EDT 2001

Hi

Even better but more complex and involved would be to use the alsa package.
See
 http://www.alsa-project.org

For the emu10k module.  Alsa will give you more control over the SB Live, if
you wish to use the Speakup lwl reflector for example, you'll need the alsa
drivers.  There is some documentation on Speakup regarding alsa.

Gena