Speakup Configurator

Michael michael.ryan at nf.sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 8 12:36:05 EDT 2001

Steve:

I think trimming down the pitch ranges to 1-10 would be a good idea.
I for one wouldn't want to tap an up or down arrow key 100 times to get the
right pitch configuration.  On the other hand I'm just happy to be able to
access Linux in the first place,
with no control of my pitch.  I really am in no position to present an
opinion yet! <grin>
Its nice to see new developments proposed and tested.
Now if you could develop a screen reader for the X gue as solid as Jaws, now
that would be something. HAHAHAHAH!
Keep up the good work.

    Michael