re speakup toy

Michael michael.ryan at nf.sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 7 09:45:00 EDT 2001

High all:

Any chance of this new speakup modification being available for the
Transport Classic 611?
I'm not a developer so I won't be able to do my own modifications.
Speakup coming out of the transport now, sounds a little sick.
It needs some pitch and rate adjustments, something that the Transport 611
can't do on its own.
I'm certainly not complaining, up until Friday night, I didn't have a
speaking Linux system.
I can get use to the transport's voice! <grin>

Chow for now:
I'm a poet and didn't know it! <grin>

Michael

P S

What's the name of Art Bell's show?
What's the best site and time to pick up a live audio stream?
I don't believe that there is a Canadian affiliate.