roswell

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Fri Oct 5 17:22:20 EDT 2001

Stephen, I think it's one of those magic units, actually. The more you
use the more you have.

What you have, I don't know. But then it's a beautiful day here, and
it's supposed to be our last. So, I'm smiling at the sun and sending it
back your way.

Thanks for the levity, Keith and Stephen. I'll dance if you turn up the
volume. How's that?