roswell

Watson, Keith kwatson at grtk.com
Fri Oct 5 16:33:47 EDT 2001

What you didn't notice the last name? If you would like to refer to me in my
professional capacity, it would be Dr. Watson. You know, the guy Bill hired
to make trouble for all those other OS users out there. Yes, that's me. And
now that the secret is out, I feel as if a weight has been lifted off my
shoulders. You don't know what a pain it is to hide your identity for all
these years. Whew, what a relief. And now that you know my little secret you
also know that that attachment I sent you is what I live on. Why do you
think I pop up at the most inoportune moments? It's because i'm having a
good time messing you up. Yes that's right. I get a kick out of crashing
your system and causing you hours of heart ache because you had not saved
that document in the past two hours. I hear what all you users out there
exclaim when I pop up, why do you think I pop pills. It's not because I need
to, it's because I WANT to. Think about it, I get paid for having fun. What
better job could one ask for. Have a nice weekend and if you happen to
venture onto a Winblows box, better watch out, I may just decide to crash
JAWS on you...

Dr. Watson