serial port output

Buddy Brannan davros at ycardz.com
Thu Oct 4 16:18:18 EDT 2001

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 05:05:29PM -0230, Michael wrote:
> Anyone dabble in amateur radio?

Only a helluva lot of us! The number of hams on this list, well, you
wouldn't believe! Let's see. There's me, and Kirk, and Kirk, and Jenny
(Is she even still here?), and Bill Acker, and John Covici, and
Stephen Dawes, and Ann P. and Scott, and I'm probably missing a bunch
more. (Hehe...a question I know the answer to! Cool!)

BTW, I completely agree with you on Speakup's ability to give us
independent control over our OS installation and system config. You're
finding out, no doubt, that there's a fairly steep learning curve
here--two years later, I still have more to learn than I can even get
my head around--but it's definitely worth the trouble!
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV    | From the pines down to the projects,
Email: davros at ycardz.com | Life pushes up through the cracks.