Response

Frank Carmickle frankiec at braille.uwo.ca
Thu Oct 4 09:12:12 EDT 2001

And you think that complaining about the help is going to get you more
help!  When your ready to give us enough info to help you we'll be glad to
help.  It's hard to give someone directions when you ask them where there
coming from and they tell you how they've had a bad day and that your not
helping by asking there location.  If your not going to tell me your
location I will not be able to give you directions to my house.  Hell you
could be in East Asia or Alaska for all I know.  How the hell do expect us
to know where the fuck you are.  So quit bitching.  And then you close
with best regards?

How about you start by reading the documentation.  The speakup readme for
slackware is quite good.  I will not rewrite it now just so that you can
read it on the list.  They can be found in the slackware-8.0 directory on
the slackware ftp sight.  ftp.slackware.com  You may want to try using
current software.  redhat 7.0 is old and so is slackware 7.1