Perl Self-Study

Watson, Keith kwatson at grtk.com
Thu Oct 4 09:08:12 EDT 2001

Janina, (and Amanda, and all)

Some of you are aware of this, some of you are not. O'Reilly has a program
called "Books for the Blind". They offer any of their publications to us in
text format. All you have to do is provide a doctors note certifying that
you are visually impared/blind and they will provide you any book you want
via ftp. For more information contact:

Lenny Mueliner
617-499-7440
len at oreilly.com (may have changed to len at ora.com, not sure)