Plug & Play Monitors?

Kenny Hitt kennyhitt at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 10:43:25 EDT 2001

Hi.  I have an old VGA monitor I use on this desktop.  It doesN't support
commands, so it never blanked in Win95.  When I switched to Linux, it
started blanking on it's own.  Pressing the control key on the keyboard
will wake it up.  I don't know how or why it works like this, but it
sure is a nice feature from Linux.

          Kenny