Anti Virus Software for Linux:

Dawes, Stephen Stephen.Dawes at gov.calgary.ab.ca
Tue Oct 2 15:19:33 EDT 2001

Tommy and others,

I was just at the sourceforge Web Site,
www.source.com
www.osdn.com
and found some anti virus information.

At sourceforge, search for anti virus and you will get a bunch of
things.  There are a few tools that may be of interest.

I don't know more then what I have just said, because all I had time for
was the search, but I remembered that Tommy was looking for anti virus
applications the other day, so while I was there, I decided to do a
quick search and see if anything exists.

I hope that this is the start of a new thread, as I will be interested
in finding out more about what others find out from this starting point.

Steve Dawes
PHONE:  (403) 268-5527.
E-MAIL ADDRESS:  Stephen.Dawes at gov.calgary.ab.ca