adding more ttys

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Wed Nov 28 19:49:40 EST 2001

Hi gang.  I edited my inittab file and added more ttys to the console
but I can't remember which process to kill -1.  I've done it before but
it's been such a long time and right now searching through the speakup
archives is a little difficult *smile*.  Anyone know which process to
syghup?
--
Raul A. Gallegos http://www.asmodean.net
The lunatic is in my head.  The lunatic is in my head.  You raise