Lindows preview.

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Wed Nov 28 07:25:38 EST 2001

The other thing is that wine will always be a version or two behind
windows, because windows  is a moving target and the wine makers are not
superhuman. And if the Lindows solution is to rely on wine to run windows
apps, they will only be able to run last year's apps at best.

Furthermore, if wine is the solution, why not just run a true Linux with
wine?
At least that package would be open source and you could fix it if it
breaks.