please help with firewall script

Gregory Nowak gnowak1 at uic.edu
Mon Nov 26 00:02:13 EST 2001

Hi all,

I just edited the ipchains rc.firewall script that is provided with the trinity-os document.
It runs for about 500 lines, and bash gives me an unexpected end of file error
in line 2627 which is in fact the end of the file.
The problem is that I can't figure out why it is skipping most of the file and producing the end of file error.
Is there anyone out there that would be willing to take a look
at this script and let me know how to fix it up?
If so, then please e-mail me privetly at
gnowak1 at uic.edu
. Thanks.
Greg