playing audio cds

randy turner rturner2 at texasisp.com
Sun Nov 25 10:35:55 EST 2001

hi adam and all,
i checked all of my levels in alsamixer and they all are 100%
workbone acts like it is playing the cd
it counts up the tracks
but there is no audio,
i wonder if my cdrom that is built in to this computer is only a cdrom for
computer files?
are there any test that i can do to figure out what my problem is?
thanks in advance
randy