1777 protection

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Sun Nov 25 13:50:51 EST 2001

I don't mind at all.  I'm glad someone saved a previous post.  It was
nice to read what I had written a while back even though I didn't spell
check. *sheepish grin*

--
Raul A. Gallegos mailto:raul at asmodean.net http://www.asmodean.net
For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals..  Then