still no speech

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Sat Nov 24 18:05:57 EST 2001

Hi Lenny -

I believe you should omit the path information for the last two
parameters on those lines. You should only specify the path for the
first two. In other words, the parameters that start with "speakup_synth
and "speakup_ser" should not have anything else in front of those key
words.

Otherwise they sure look okay to me.

Chuck