caplock warning

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Fri Nov 23 15:31:23 EST 2001

Kirk -

That will be helpful for those times when I get really sloppy on the
keyboard and hit the caplock key without noticing it. However there are
times when it is okay to have the caplock on and press the shift key -
i.e. when you are entering shifted special chars. Seems like there should
be one more condition in the test: caplock on plus shift key pressed plus
alphabetic key pressed. That should definitely be the wrong thing to
happen. But right now is still helpful - thanks.

Chuck

BTW - I have to tell you that the cut and paste thing is a fantastic help.
It works like a charm and I find myself using it oftener and oftener. I
guess we owe thanks to Jim D. for that little masterpiece.

* Code a little test a little code a little test a little,
Code code code test a lot code a little more *
Visit me at http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh
The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (58% of Full)