2.4.15 and 2.5.0 released

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Fri Nov 23 11:53:00 EST 2001

Hi, Kirk:

I'm getting the following trying to cvs patch 2.4.5:

cvs server: Updating speakup/diff-v25
cvs server: failed to create lock directory for
`/usr/src/CVS/speakup/diff-v25' (/usr/src/CVS/speakup/diff-v25/#cvs.lock):
Permission denied
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository
`/usr/src/CVS/speakup/diff-v25'
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up
[root at TekRD src]#

So, is it me or CVS? Seems root shouldn't have a permissions problem
locally.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at
http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp