iptables script

Georgina gena at gena-j.net
Wed Nov 21 20:50:43 EST 2001

Hi

Cheers, just about to look over them.

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: speakup-admin at braille.uwo.ca
[mailto:speakup-admin at braille.uwo.ca]On Behalf Of Watson, Keith
Sent: 21 November 2001 13:49
To: 'speakup at braille.uwo.ca'
Subject: RE: iptables script

Raul,

I am attaching my script and the Howto's that I used for developing this
script, although the original script was provided to me by Frank (Many
thanks). I have modified it to meet my needs, and it ain't done yet by any
means, but ut seems to be doing a fair job so far. Hope this helps. I've
been banging my head against it for a few weeks now, and am just about to
the point were I understand what the hell is going on.

Keith Watson
GroupTech
Email:  Keith.Watson at sypris.com <mailto:Keith.Watson at sypris.com>
Phone: (813) 972-6270