Getting Started

Holmes, Steve SAHolmes at ahcccs.state.az.us
Wed Nov 21 17:27:54 EST 2001

When you actually get around to compiling a kernel, read the README file in
the /usr/src/linux directory and read it thuroughly and that will give you a
good start. the README files that come with speakup explain quite well, how
to patch the speakup codeset into the kernel. So all and all, it works out
even for the faint at heart.