Using IRC

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Tue Nov 20 20:05:53 EST 2001

Use ircii.  If you use debian just apt-get install ircii.  If you
something else like slackware you might have to build it and install it
by hand which is not too difficult.  I imagine there is an rpm of it
somewhere too.  I've been using ircii for many years now and like it
very much.  No graphical drawings and very streight forward.

--
Raul A. Gallegos mailto:raul at asmodean.net http://www.asmodean.net
For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals..  Then