Making progress

Georgina gena at gena-j.net
Tue Nov 20 16:31:21 EST 2001

Hi

Its not clear what version of ZipSpeak your using?  What Speakup files did
you download and put in your d:\Linux directory?  If your batch file only
contains the lines you disclosed then it will need a little more than that
to work.

Surely you'll need something like:

loadlin dectlk root=/dev/hdb1 ro

Give us more info and we'll get you up and running.

Gena