slackware 8.0

Georgina gena at gena-j.net
Thu Nov 15 10:20:33 EST 2001

Hi

I think that it  is in the production of the color.gz disk because the first
prompt is found compressed image at block .... and the lister hasn't
reported that.

However, that's a good consideration, sorry for overlooking that.

So lister, if your still having problems could you tell us about the
hardware?

Gena