Keymaps. Keyboards. ...

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Tue Nov 13 12:43:57 EST 2001

Buddy:

It's interesting to me that you get a scan code for the fn key. That
should prove valuable in the end, though I'm not in a position to advise
how to code for it. What I think would be very useful on the Thinkpad is
to create a key function, perhaps FN+Control that pops up the keyboard.
Thinkpads are great machines, but the Shift+ScrollLock thing to access the
pop up numeric has got to go.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at
http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp