micq

randy turner rturner2 at texasisp.com
Sat Nov 10 11:59:38 EST 2001

hi chuck,

well it helps to know that,
i was trying everything to get it to work.
it sounds like a good group of people have taken over the micq project,
so  maybe they can figure it out.
sure hope so!
i am glad that all of us can pull together in a few of these groups
and help each other with all of this.
i plan to upgrade my linux soon to the 8.0 version of slackware,
i have enjoyed running the version of 7.1
thanks to all i feel this is a greate group
randy