netconfig

Holmes, Steve SAHolmes at ahcccs.state.az.us
Thu Nov 8 10:14:16 EST 2001

I don't think so, but what I did a while back when configuring two network
cards was to configure one of them (eth0) and then go into the rc.inet1
script and copy the block of code that does the network configurations. Take
this copied chunk and change eth0 to eth1 and edit the addresses
appropriately.

If you are doing a single interface, then just change the references to eth0
to eth1.

HTH