errors compiling 2.4.14

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Tue Nov 6 22:42:19 EST 2001

<hmmm> I wonder if that's why Slackware stuck with 2.2 for the mainline
kernel for 8.0 distro. I read a comment in their general README implying
that 2.2 was more stable according to them (Pat Volgerding). Let's see, I
think 2.4 was at level 5 at the time.

Quality control is important if we want to gain on that other operating
system, don't ya think?