Setting punctuation.

Jacob Schmude jacobs at surferie.net
Tue Nov 6 16:37:44 EST 2001

Hi
  The dectalk express rates range from 75-650, so 7 is not valid for the express. Each rate is an approximation of the number of words per minute the synth will speak. The punc_level ranges from 0-3. 0: none, 1: some, 2: most, 3: all. Do not edit the /proc/speakup/punc_all file, as it instructs speakup to speak all punctuation i.e. all punctuation marks are listed in that file. As far as I know you can't change that one anyway. The only changeable ones are punc_some and punc_most.

HTH