2.4.13 Kernel Woes

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon Nov 5 16:49:20 EST 2001

Not so far, I found 4 patch files to be much smaller than a brand new
kernel tar ball for 2.4.13. That is a possible alternative. Yes, I do have
the config file I used 2.4.12 available; that's the whole point here, to
avoid redoing the whole config thing manually again. Wonder if one of them
patches is bad or something. Fortunately, download speeds have been good
lately so maybe I'll try downloading a 2.4.13 tar.gz and use that rather
than the consecutive patches from 2.4.9 thru 2.4.13.