installing using just cd images

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Mon Nov 5 09:14:17 EST 2001

Jim:

You're just not recognizing the floppy images. They're right there in the
same directory as the Redhat 7.2 iso images. Look at the files with the
.img extension. Those are the floppy image files. boot.img is the one you
probably want for installing from iso files on another partition on your
local hard drive. bootnet.img is the one you need if you want to install
using the iso images at linux-speakup.org.
 On Sun, 4 Nov 2001, Jim Ruby
wrote:

> My problem is I don't know where to find the boot.img file as there is none for rh7.2 on the linux-speakup.org ftp site unless I'm not looking in the right place.  All I'm seeing is the cd rom images.

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development
				Governmental Relations Group
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at
http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp