Speakup commands

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Sun Nov 4 10:37:04 EST 2001

Hi, Saqib Shaikh  has a free document which is a brief over view of Speakup.
I believe he gives a list of Speakup navigation commands in his Speakup
Tutorial.
As for Red Hat 7.2 it takes a little practice. At first I thought it looked
hard, but after a couple of tries I got the hang of it.
I personally love the new default file system ext3 that comes with Red Hat
7.2, and believe it to be more stable than ext2.
Esentually, Red Hat installs are a series of dialog boxes, and if you are
familiar with using dialogs under MS Windows these will be quite a bit like
them.