Configuring x

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Wed May 30 20:41:41 EDT 2001

On Wed, 30 May 2001, Shaun Oliver wrote:
> I did that all ok I picked the devices and what all else I needed to pick
> and it wrote the file, the problem is I can't seem to get the mouse to
> move.

First, thanks for the information. It is much easier to troubleshoot a
specific problem. Do you have gpm loaded? If you don't, I would start
there. If memory serves correct, the "normal" means of getting the mouse
are taking info from gpm. It will also help find any problem that may
exist in hardware. If it is working you should be able to move a large
block cursor arround in a text screen. If you leave the mouse alone the
cursor drops from view.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

Nothing is hard if you know the answer or are used to doing it.