slackware boot disks

Gregory Nowak romualt at megsinet.net
Wed May 30 12:45:30 EDT 2001

Actually, the liloconfig command wouldn't work here
since it sets up the floppy to boot a system from the hd.
I'm referring to booting an install floppy with a custom kernel.
Also, you can get rid of lilo from your mbr in two ways.
The first is to simply type "lilo -u".
Also, you can get a windows 9x boot floppy. At the DOS command prompt, type "fdisk /mbr", and reboot.
Hope this helps.
Greg