needing trade help

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Wed May 30 08:28:00 EDT 2001

in actual fact, I've screwed up many a cb radio by taking them apart
before I learned how to tune them.
Not bad for a totally blind guy huh?
But as for the suggestion as to taking the lt to an electronics shop, I'm
sure the thechies there would just love to get their hands on it just if
nothing else, to see how it works. I'm sure though, they'd love to help
you out.

Shaun..
"We realise we have a problem with communication. However, we're not going
to discuss it with our staff."
EMAIL: shauno at goanna.net.au ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO ID: blindman01_2000 IRC NICK/SERVER: |3|1ndm4n on #aussiefriends on
www.jong.com:6667