needing trade help

Chris Schulte cjschulte at home.com
Tue May 29 13:03:16 EDT 2001

Ok, I know this is definitely off topic, but here goes anyway.
I have a dectalk pc, and am in need of an external synthesizer.  I had a
lite talk, but I got curious to see thd guts of it, and decided to take it
apart for inspection.  So, here I am without a synthesizer, and to poor to
buy a new one.  Also too poor to afford to get the lite talk fixed.  So, is
there anyone who would know the addresses for the blind sales and trading
lists where I could possibly trade my dec pc board for something external
that would work with speakup?  For that matter, would there be anyone on
this list what would be interested in helping me by trading something for
the old board?  I would grately appreciate it, and am aware that as I said
earlier this is way off topic.  Thanks a lot.
Chris