installing for non-us kbd

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Tue May 29 07:04:53 EDT 2001

Kirk? why doesn't he write an executeable script to do just that?
I did that here with a few commands I wanted to perform quickly like
mounting my partners drives on her machine.

Shaun..
"We realise we have a problem with communication. However, we're not going
to discuss it with our staff."
EMAIL: shauno at goanna.net.au ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO ID: blindman01_2000 IRC NICK/SERVER: |3|1ndm4n on #aussiefriends on
www.jong.com:6667