default rate for speakup at boot time

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Tue May 29 05:55:13 EDT 2001

I'm not much of a programmer but I don't see why not.

Shaun..
"We realise we have a problem with communication. However, we're not going
to discuss it with our staff."
EMAIL: shauno at goanna.net.au ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO ID: blindman01_2000 IRC NICK/SERVER: |3|1ndm4n on #aussiefriends on
www.jong.com:6667