Colored CD's

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Mon May 28 18:56:28 EDT 2001

On Fri, 25 May 2001, Victor Tsaran wrote:
> Once my friend told me that the color of the CD can confused
> laser. Is that true? What can I do about that?

If your friend is speaking of the underside color, some read easier then
others. But this is only a factor in CDR and CDRW media. I have not seen
nor heard of a stamped CD that in any color then silver.

As for what you can do:
1. Try a different brand of CDR
2. Replace the CD drive taht is problematic.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

Nothing is hard if you know the answer or are used to doing it.