slackware boot disks

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Fri May 25 14:33:26 EDT 2001

Has anyone updated any slackware disk using the newer cvs speakup?  This
way one can have fewer choices to choose from since the newer speakup will
allow all synthesizers to be compiled in it?

If not I'd like to learn how to make slackware boot disks using a modified
speakup enabled kernel.  I already know how to compile a kernel but What
I'm not sure of is how to take a slackware precompiled kernel and compile
speakup into it keeping it's settings in tact.

Raul A. Gallegos
Email: raul at asmodean.net	icq#: 5283055
msn: ragallegos at hotmail.com	aim: raulagallegos