Help the Floundering Newbie!

Victor Tsaran tsar at sylaba.poznan.pl
Fri May 25 07:30:15 EDT 2001

I think the biggest problem is not with the speech itself but with the
burden on one's ears that it brings. When you write an e-mail, you don't
need to concentrate very much. It is totally opposite when writing a code. A
concentration for more than 4 hours kills me because I have to pay attention
to all kinds of parenthesis,brackets, quotes, semicolons etc. This is why
voice indication, like that with Emacspeak, is very convenient.
Best,
Victor