samba problem.

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Thu May 24 10:06:14 EDT 2001

Steve and everyone else, thanks for your help with my samba problem.
I've sorted it out to a point where I can at least brows the drives on the
other machine.

Shaun..
"Has anyone ever tasted an "END"? Are they really bitter?"
EMAIL: shauno at goanna.net.au ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO ID: blindman01_2000 IRC NICK/SERVER: |3|1ndm4n on #aussiefriends on
www.jong.com:6667