kernel compiling.

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Thu May 24 10:01:43 EDT 2001

ok I'm about to compile kernel 2.4.4 for my linux box.
What I want to know is, with reference to the modutils first, do I need
the latest version or would version 2.4.4 surfise? I have version 2.4.4
but the latest is 2.4.6 I think for memory.
ok that question out of the way, do I run the checkout script for the cvs
speakup before or after I compile that kernel?
Thanks in advance.

Shaun..
"Has anyone ever tasted an "END"? Are they really bitter?"
EMAIL: shauno at goanna.net.au ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO ID: blindman01_2000 IRC NICK/SERVER: |3|1ndm4n on #aussiefriends on
www.jong.com:6667